Full Day Tour – R1650.00 per person
Just 45 min west of Durban lies the Tala Game Reserve. The small but well stocked reserve is home to a number of different wildlife species including Rhino, Giraffe and Hippo. Tala is a perfect place to spend the morning learning more about African wildlife, and after we’ll head onto PheZulu for an amazing Zulu experience where a traditional Zulu dance will accompany a tour of the model Zulu village.
Why Book This Tour
- Your own personal guide for the day.
- See some of Africa’s well known wildlife species.
- You will get to enjoy a traditional Zulu dance.
- A great opportunity for you to learn more about Durban, wildlife and the Zulu people.
“I went on a solo tour of the Tala game reserve and Phezulu Park. My tour guide Shelldon was really great, and I had a wonderful time. Even though I had already been in S.Africa for 4 weeks prior, he told me many interesting things about the area that I hadn’t learned yet. He also was fantastic at the game reserve; not only did he know his way around and how to find the animals, but he could also explain details about them, including every bird and tree. I felt comfortable and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you Shelldon for making it a fun experience. Highly recommended!” – Bossanova
- We’ll pick you up at 8am from your accommodation.
- On the 45 min drive to Tala Game Reserve, you guide for the day will chat to you about the history of Durban and the Zulu people.
- On arrival at Tala you’ll get to spend the next 3 hours enjoying viewing all the animals.
- Our next destination is a local restaurant for lunch.
- After lunch you’ll get to watch the Zulu dance show at 2pm.
- Next up you’ll get a guided tour of the crocodile and reptile park.
- We’ll depart at around 3:30pm and you’ll be back after an exciting day at around 4:30pm.
- Pick up and drop off service.
- Entry fees included.
- Lunch is included.
- Entry to the crocodile and reptile park included.
- Tips and curios for for your account.
- Alcohol beverages are not included.
How to Book?
- Call our office line: +27 (0) 31 762 3374
- Call our office mobile: +27 (0) 74 995 6669
- Use the form below to contact us and we’ll get back to you
Images from our Wildlife and Zulu Cultural Tour
All tours are undertaken by qualified tour guides registered with the Department of Tourism in South Africa. All tours are designed with the safety and comfort of our guests in mind.