1 Day Tour – R2200 per person
This is an amazing experience that you should not miss! Imagine the thrill of safely swimming with sharks; that’s right, you can actually swim with a number of different species of shark, from Raggies, Black Tips, Hammerheads, as well as a plethora of other sea life. Of course if you’re not that keen to simply throw yourself into an ocean of sharks, you can also use the available cage and admire these beautiful creatures from behind the safety of bars!
Highlights of the Swim with Sharks Day Tour from Durban
- We’ll pick you up and drop you off.
- Spend 30 min to 60 min swimming with sharks.
- See up to 4 different species!
- Enjoy a complimentary light lunch.
I was terrified to start with but the instructors and staff at the boats were so supportive and encouraging that I actually ended up swimming without the cage – it was absolutely one of the highlights of our trip to South Africa. Cannot recommend this tour enough, you just have to do it! – SuzyQ
- Pick up and drop off your accommodation in the Durban area.
- All trip fees included.
- A light lunch included.
- Wetsuit, goggles and fins included.
- Tips and curios.
- Video of your swim with sharks.
- We’ll collect you from your accommodation in the Durban or surrounding area (time to be confirmed at booking).
- It’s about a 45 min drive south of Durban.
- On arrival there will be a safety briefing and fitting of wetsuit, goggles and flippers.
- The boats will leave at around 9am for the shoal.
- Spend up to an hour swimming with the sharks before returning to shore.
- Return to Durban after a light lunch, arriving around 2pm.
How to Book a Swim With Sharks Day Tour
- Call our office line: +27 (0) 31 762 3374
- Call our office mobile: +27 (0) 74 995 6669
- Use the convenient contact form below