Full Day Tour – R1850.00 per person
The UNESCO World Heritage site of iSimangaliso is a perfect wildlife sanctuary to spend a day exploring what makes South Africa such a special place. You’ll have an opportunity to spend time on the St Lucia estuary, one of the best places in South Africa to view Hippo and Crocodile in their natural enviroment. You’ll also get to visit a Crocodile park and you’ll get to walk along the boardwalk to see the Indian Ocean as well as the Maphelane vegetated sand dune (2nd highest in the world!).
Why Book This Tour?
- Spend the day in a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- View Hippo and Crocodile as well as other species.
- Be accompanied by your own private guide.
- Cruise the estuary on a 2 hour journey.
- Lunch is on us!
“I strongly recommend Shelldon at Country and Coastal touring, what a fantastic experience we had. I booked a week with Shelldon for my mum and I on the recommendation of friends that had experienced his company last year. He did not disappoint” – Stephanie W
- We’ll collect you at 7am from your accommodation in the Durban or surrounding area.
- It’s a 2,5 hour drive to St Lucia, along the way your own private guide will chat to you about the history of Durban, the Zulu people and of course point out sites of interest along the way.
- On arrival you’ll transfer into the river boat for a 2 hour cruise of the estuary where the local guides will point out wildlife along the way.
- Next up is lunch followed by a visit the nearby Crocodile park.
- After learning about these fascinating creature we head onto the boardwalk for a short wlak to stretch our legs.
- Finally we return to Durban, arriving at around 6pm.
- Pick and drop off at your accommodation.
- A 2 hour estuary cruise.
- A visit to the Crocodile center.
- A walk on the boardwalk.
- Lunch in the town of St Lucia.
What’s Not Included?
- Tips and curios are for your account.
- Alcoholic beverages are for your account.
How to Book?
- Call our office line: +27 (0) 31 762 3374
- Call our mobile number: +27 (0) 74 995 6669
- Use the convenient contact form below