Valley of 1000 Hills Day Tour
Visitors to Durban are always excited to learn of the nearby game reserves where African wildlife can be spotted. On this day tour, we show our guests the magic of Tala Game Reserve in the Tala Valley just 45 min west of Durban. From Hippo to Rhino, and Blesbok to Black Backed Jackal, Tala Game Reserve is a perfect way to spend a morning learning about the species inhabiting this park. From Tala Game Reserve we'll then whisk you off to PheZulu Safari Park where guests will be treated to a Zulu Dance Show depicting the traditional courtship of the Zulu people. It's a great day out with plenty to experience and see - book your spot today!Book This Tour Now
Explore the rich Zulu culture on the Valley of 1000 Hills Tour. Located just 45 minutes outside of Durban is Tala Game Reserve and PheZulu Safari Park, both of which are exciting places to visit. Tala is a wildlife sanctuary with well over 380 species of bird-life as well Rhino, Kudu, Hippo, Giraffe and Blesbok in it’s 3000 hectares.
The PheZulu Safari park has over the years come to be the best place in the Highway area to get a taste of Zulu culture and custom with a small traditional village set up for visitors to explore. A unique show is also presented that gives visitors a little insight into traditional Zulu tradition.
- Valley of 1000 Hills Day Tour
- We collect visitors from their accommodation in Durban or surrounding areas. Our ride to the first site, Tala Game Reserve is about 60min. On the way to Tala Game Reserve your guide will chat to you about the history of Durban, the Zulu people and of course point out any sites of interest. Once in Tala Game Reserve visitors will get to enjoy a 3 hour safari in the park viewing the many different animals. We then depart Tala Game Reserve for our lunch time venue at one of the area's well known restaurants. After lunch it's time to enjoy the Zulu dance show at PheZulu Safari Park. After the 45min long dance and tour, visitors can then enjoy a tour of the nearby crocodile and reptile park before departing back for their accommodation.
- Collection and drop off at accommodation.
- Entry to Tala Game Reserve.
- Entry to PheZulu Safari Park.
- Complimentary bottled water.
- Lunch is for clients account.
How To Book This Tour
To book this tour, or simply request more informatin on this on any of the other tours we offer, simply use the form below and we’llget back to you.