1 Day Tour – R1850 per person
Just 2 hours west of Durban is the beautiful Karkloof Forest. Set up over this amazing canopy of indigenous flora and fauna is the Karkloof Canopy Zipline! Join us on this amazing day out to the midlands and discover for yourself the feeling of soaring through the forest canopy. And, that’s not all! We’ll also stop at the Nelson Mandela Capture site to learn more about the amazing statesman and the role he played in the dawn of democracy in South Africa.
Karkloof Zipline Tour Highlights
- Experience the thrill of a zipline tour through the canopy of a forest!
- Visit the Nelson Mandela Capture Site.
- Lunch included!
This tour has no reviews – be the first and review us on TripAdvisor or Google Reviews.
- Transfer to and from your Durban accommodation.
- Entry to Karkloof Canopy Zipline Tour
- Entry to Nelson Mandela Capture Site.
- Light lunch included.
- Tips and curios.
- We’ll collect you from your accommodation at 8am and we’ll make our west to Karkloof.
- On the way your guide will chat to you about the history of Durban as well as point out sites of interest along the way.
- On arrival at Karkloof there will be a short safety briefing.
- Next up, you’ll be zipping though the Karkloof canopy!
- Once done it’s time for a light lunch (toasted sandwiches) before heading to the Nelson Mandela Capture site.
- After a self-guided tour of the site we return to Durban at approximately 4:30pm.
How to Book a Karkloof Canopy Tour
- Call us on our office line: +27 (0) 31 762 3374
- Call our office mobile: +27 (0) 74 995 6669
- Use the convenient contact form below