Full Day Tour – R850 per person
Durban is a dynamic city that is filled with diverse cultures and her fascinating history has helped South Africa in many ways. Join us on our top-rated Durban city tour and discover for yourself what makes Durban such a popular destination for visitors. On this tour you’ll discover the Zulu muthi markets, shop at Victoria Market, enjoy a tour of the Africa’s oldest botanical gardens learn about the historic city center and see for yourself why Durban’s beaches are rated #1. Oh, and we’ll even treat you to an authentic “bunny chow” lunch!
Highlights of this Tour
- We start at 9am.
- Walk through the bustling “Muthi Market”.
- Visit Victoria Street Market.
- Enjoy a 30 minute tour of Durban botanical gardens.
- Visit the historic city center.
- Enjoy a “bunny chow” lunch.
“I came to Durban in order to prepare myself for my own future needs as a tour leader. From the very first e-mail, to when Shelldon dropped me off back at my hotel, the experience was wonderful. Shelldon did an amazing job of showing me the highlights of the city, explaining the difficulties of the city and peoples, preparing me for the culture shocks and giving me enough to want to come back for more. His knowledge, hos humor, and his love for his home town makes him an amazing guide. I can’t wait to return and explore other areas of KNZ with Shelldon.” – Lizziefield
- We’ll pick you up (9am) and drop you off.
- Your own personal tour guide.
- A “bunny chow” lunch.
- Tour of the botanical gardens.
What’s Not Included?
- Alcohol beverages are for your account.
- Tips and curios.
How to Book a Durban City Tour
- Call our office line: +27 (0) 31 762 3374
- Call our office mobile: +27 (0) 74 995 6669
- Use the convenient contact form below