Explore the rich Zulu culture on the Valley of 1000 Hills Tour. Located just 45 minutes outside of Durban is Tala Game Reserve and PheZulu Safari Park, both of which are exciting places to visit. Tala is a wildlife sanctuary with well over 380 species of bird-life as well Rhino, Kudu, Hippo, Giraffe and Blesbok in it’s 3000 hectares.
The PheZulu Safari park has over the years come to be the best place in the Highway area to get a taste of Zulu culture and custom with a small traditional village set up for visitors to explore. A unique show is also presented that gives visitors a little insight into traditional Zulu tradition.
Valley of 1000 Hills Tour Highlights
- A morning spent on safari getting as close as we can to Rhino, Giraffe, Zebra, Hippo, Kudu and Eland.
- A visit to PheZulu Safari Park for a Zulu cultural experience that includes song and dance!
- Lunch at a local Durban restaurant with friendly and warm staff!
- A visit to the Reptilian park for a fascinating close up of crocodiles and other reptiles.
Cost: R1650.00 per person(based on 2 x pax)
- Singles accommodated on request.
- For group discounts please contact us.
- Includes guides and transport.
- Lunch included.
- Not included is gratuities and drinks.
- Drop off and collection in city center unless otherwise requested.
All tours are undertaken by qualified tour guides registered with the Department of Tourism in South Africa. All tours are designed with the safety and comfort of our guests in mind.
Country & Coastal Touring CC are based in the city of Durban, South Africa.
Physical Address: 38 Horseshoe Crescent, Waterfall, Durban 3610