Sani Pass Tour
The Sani Pass is the only road (pass) linking KwaZulu-Natal to the mountain kingdom of Lesotho and requires a 4×4 motor vehicle to get to the top of the pass. A one-time mule trail for traders, the road has become well known in South Africa for it’s scenery and the fact that you need a 4×4 vehicle to travel to the top.
The Sani Pass Tour has you loaded into 4 x 4 vehicles and driven to the top of the pass where your driver and guide will entertain you with stories from the past. Once in Lesotho, guests will get a short tour around a Lesotho Village and meet some Basutho people.
Lunch is at the famed Sani Top Chalet, the highest pub in Africa!
The Sani Pass Tour Highlights
- An exciting 4×4 drive up to the “Roof of Africa”.
- Lunch at “Sani Top Chalet”, the highest pub in Africa (at 2873m).
- A short but informative tour of a Basutho village.
- Please note that passports are required!
Cost: R2050.00 per person(based on 2 x pax)
- Group rates available on request.
- Includes lunch, guides and transport.
- Not included is gratuities and drinks.
- Singles accommodated on request.
- Drop off and collection in city center unless otherwise requested.
All tours are undertaken by qualified tour guides registered with the Department of Tourism in South Africa. Transfer to a 4×4 vehicle on arrival at Sani Pass. All tours are designed with the safety and comfort of our guests in mind.
Country & Coastal Touring CC are based in the city of Durban, South Africa.
Physical Address: 38 Horseshoe Crescent, Waterfall, Durban 3610