The Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve is not only one of Africa’s oldest proclaimed game reserves, but it was also instrumental in breeding the Rhino back from the edge of extinction and have now even turned their attention to one of Africa’s most endangered species, the African Wild Dog. For the birders, the Hluhluwe River Flood Plain is one of the only areas in the whole of South Africa where Yellow Throated, Pink Throated and Orange Throated Long Claw species can be seen together on this Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari Tour.
Hluhluwe Imfolozi Safari Tour Highlights
- The park is home to the “Big-5” (Lion, Rhino, Elephant, Buffalo and Leopard) as well as a further 86 species of animal.
- Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve is also considered to be one the the world’s top spots for viewing Nyala!
- The park is also home to 340 species of bird so “birders” will definitely enjoy their time in the park.
- Lunch is enjoyed in the park.
Cost: R2050.00 per person(based on 2 x pax)
- Singles accommodated on request.
- Includes lunch, guides and transport.
- Not included is gratuities and drinks.
- Open vehicle game drive optional extra.
- Drop off and collection in city center unless otherwise requested.
- Please note that lunch may be served at a picnic sites.
All tours are undertaken by qualified tour guides registered with the Department of Tourism in South Africa. All tours are designed with the safety and comfort of our guests in mind.
Country & Coastal Touring CC are based in the city of Durban, South Africa.
Physical Address: 38 Horseshoe Crescent, Waterfall, Durban 3610