Durban has a short but fascinating past, with many “larger-than-life” characters and world-changing events shaping it into the city that we know and love today. On the Heritage tour we have an opportunity to explore and in some cases experience the past for ourselves thanks to the many museums dotted about Durban, from the well known KwaMuhle and Phansi museums to the not-so-well-known Bergtheil museum and Old Court House Museum. Our Durban Heritage Tour will give you a fantastic insight into Durban and her people.
Durban Heritage Tour Highlights
- Visit Old Court House Museum where you’ll get to see first hand how Durban’s earliest settlers lived.
- The BAT center is a fantastic experience where guests will get to enjoy the artwork of talented local designers and artists.
- No visit to Durban is complete without a visit to KwaMuhle Museum for a closer look at Durban’s darker past.
- Phansi museum is a must, since it’s start in 2000, it’s developed one of the biggest and most spectacular collections of African arts and crafts worldwide!
- Last on the list but definitely not last, is Victoria Market. The market has been and still is a firm favorite among visitors.
Cost: R850.00 per person(based on 2 x pax)
- For group discounts please contact us.
- Includes lunch and entry fees but not tips or incidentals.
- Tours start at 8am and finish at approximately 3pm, with a break for lunch.
- Singles will be accomodated on request.
- Collection and drop-off to city center unless other wise arranged.
All tours are undertaken by qualified tour guides registered with the Department of Tourism in South Africa. All tours are designed with the safety and comfort of our guests in mind.
Country & Coastal Touring CC are based in the city of Durban, South Africa.
Physical Address: 38 Horseshoe Crescent, Waterfall, Durban 3610