Durban’s short but fascinating history was shaped by a mixture of colonialists, farmers, Zulu’s and indentured Indian workers. Learn a bit about what makes Durban so alive and vibrant with this full-day Durban city tour.
Durban City Tour Highlights
- Exploring Durban’s “Golden Mile” where you’ll get to see what makes Durban world class.
- We also visit the Zulu “Muthi Market“.
- Riding the funicular car at Moses Mabhida Stadium, where the views have to be seen to be believed!
- The Durban Botanical Gardens as well as Mitchel Park are next. It’s here we get to enjoy lunch in South Africa’s oldest botanical park.
- Finally we stop off at the Victoria Street Market, a place like no other in Durban, where the air is filled with the smells of spices and incense of India.
Cost: R850.00 per personPrice based on 2 x pax
- For group discounts, contact us.
- Singles happily accommodated on arrangement.
- The tour rate includes lunch and all entry fees.
- Tips and other meals as well as alcoholic drinks are excluded.
- Collection and drop-off to city center unless otherwise arranged.
- A snack pack and bottled water is provided at no charge.
All our tours are undertaken by qualified tour guides registered with the Department of Tourism in South Africa. All tours are designed with the safety and comfort of our guests in mind.
Country & Coastal Touring CC are based in the city of Durban, South Africa.
Physical Address: 38 Horseshoe Crescent, Waterfall, Durban 3610