Durban is perfectly placed for visitors to South Africa to enjoy unique and amazing wildlife safari experiences. Whether visiting the Hluhluwe Imfolozi Big 5 Game Reserve, or the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the iSimangaliso Wetlands Park, or the luxurious Nambiti reserve, Durban has more to offer than anyone could imagine!
We’ve refreshed our 2019 Durban safari tour packages to offer you more value, more unique experiences and more of the best and comprehensive services that money can buy.
We’ve even gone further and instead of increasing our prices for 2019, we have decided to leave them as they are and even add more value by offering more deals on selected packages. Check out Durban safari tour packages for 2019 below and book your spot today!
Quick List of our Durban Safari Tour Packages
- Hluhluwe Imfolozi Big 5 Day Tour
- St Lucia Estuary and iSimangaliso Day Tour
- Tala Game Reserve and PheZulu Zulu Cultural Day Tour
- Hluhluwe Imfolozi Overnight (2 Day) Standard Tour
- Hluhluwe Imfolozi 3 Day / 2 Night Tour Package
- Hluhluwe Imfolozi 5 Day / 4 Night Tour Package
Detailed List of our Durban Safari Tour Packages for 2019
Hluhluwe Imfolozi, Big 5, Day Tour
For visitors to Durban that are limited in time, or are perhaps in Durban for professional purposes, this Durban safari day tour is a great option. You’ll be collected by your guide at around 6am (depending on where pick up is) and get to spend the day in the Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve with your own qualified and passionate wildlife guide. Lunch is in the park and on us! Then we’ll drop you back at your accommodation at around 6:30pm.
- All this for an amazing R1950 per person (fully inclusive).
- To view this tour and book, follow this link.
St Lucia and iSimangaliso Day Tour
Just 2,5 hours north of Durban is one of South Africa’s many UNESCO World Heritage sites, the iSimangaliso Wetlands Park. On this day tour you’ll get to enjoy a 2 hour cruise on the St Lucia estuary viewing the largest Hippo population in South Africa as well Crocodile, all on one of Africa’s largest estuary systems! And if that weren’t enough, you’ll get to enter the iSimangaliso park for an afternoon game drive before heading back to Durban.
- For just R1850 per person, this is a bargain you just can’t miss!
- Click this link for for info and to book.
Tala Game Reserve and Zulu Culture Day Tour
This is another of those tours we’ve created to help you to make the most of your time in Durban, especially if you’re only here a day or two. On this fantastic day tour you’ll get tot visit Tala Game Reserve, just 45 min west of Durban. Tala Game Reserve has a large number of different antelope as well as Giraffe, Hippo, Rhino and Ostrich. You’ll spend your time in the reserve with a qualified and passionate wildlife guide who will point out not only the game, but tell you a great deal more about animal behavior and character traits. After a morning spent at Tala you’ll get to enjoy a lovely lunch (included) and after visit PheZulu. It’s here at PheZulu where you’ll learn more about Zulu culture and tradition as well as be entertained by an amazing and athletic display of traditional Zulu dance!
- This is a great value tour at just R1650 per person.
- Click on this link to find out more and book this tour.
Hluhluwe Imfolozi, 2 day / 1 Night Safari Tour
Includes St Lucia estuary cruise
A visit to South Africa would never be complete without a safari experience, and this 2 day, 1 night safari experience is hard to beat! You’ll get picked up by you private tour guide and head north of Durban to your first experience, a 2 hour cruise on the St Lucia estuary. After this you’ll head into the Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve (after a quick stop for lunch of course) where you’ll get to enjoy a afternoon game drive followed by an optional evening game drive. You’ll be booked into the fabulous Hilltop Camp in the park itself and enjoy dinner in the restaurant. On the second day you can start off with an early morning game drive before breakfast and then either continue on your safari or enjoy an optional Cheetah of Elephant experience before returning to Durban.
- This fully inclusive tour is only R6500.00 per person and includes accommodation and all meals – what a deal!
- Click on this link to view more details about this tour.
Hluhluwe Imfolozi, 3 Day / 2 Night Safari Tour
Includes St Lucia estuary cruise
This is one of the most popular tours we offer. On this tour you’ll not only get to stay in Africa’s oldest proclaimed game reserve, but you’ll also get to enjoy a 2 hour cruise on the St Lucia estuary as well as be accompanied by your own private, qualified and passionate wildlife guide! You’ll be collected from your accommodation on day 1 and enjoy a 2 hour cruise on the estuary at St Lucia. From there you’ll head into the Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve and enjoy the rest of your stay on a host of different game drives. You’ll have the option of enjoying one of the optional extra activities such as a Cheetah or Elephant experience before returning back to Durban on day 3.
- This amazing experience is yours for only R6500.00 per person which includes accommodation and meals!
- Click on this link to view more information about this tour.
Hluhluwe Imfolozi, 5 Day / 4 Nights Safari Tour
Includes a St Lucia estuary cruise
This is our flagship package and has proven to be our most popular package to date! We’ll collect you from your accommodation in Durban and for the next 5 days you’ll be escorted around the Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve as well as St Lucia with your own private, qualified and passionate wildlife guide! Spend one night in the town of St Lucia where you can enjoy an estuary cruise as well as an optional evening game drive. You’ll also get to enjoy one night at Mpila Camp with a traditional “braai” (barbecue) experience and 2 nights at Hilltop Camp in the Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve. Your time will be spent enjoying game drives as well as optional Cheetah, Elephant and bushwalk experiences. There’s no mystery as to why this 5 day safari option from Durban is so popular!
- Join us now at only R9990.00 per person!
- Click on this link to find out more.
- All prices quoted are based on minimum 2 persons on tour.
- Rates for solo / single travelers on request.
- Prices quoted per person sharing.
- The prices reflected above may change from time to time – please contact us for up to date pricing.
- Accommodation mentioned above may not be available at time of booking, please contact us to confirm.