Terms and Conditions
All services offered or supplied by Country & Coastal Touring CC (ck 2010/051104/23 ) 38 Horseshoe Crescent, Waterfall, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, whether in brochures, booklets or verbally through one of our consultants or agents, are subject to the following terms and conditions of operations and indemnity. As a direct client or an agent of Country & Coastal Touring, below referred to as The Client/Agent, you agree with the following.
- All bookings are payable in full and in advance unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase.
- This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ‘embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed.
- If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the Website.
- The Website is subject to change from time to time.
- You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
- We will keep all personal information you give us as strictly confidential and no personal information will be made available to third parties whatsoever, unless obliged to do so by law or legal process.
- When you forward personal information including your name, e-mail address, mailing address and credit card details to us, such information will be protected from unauthorized access and use.
- Country & Coastal CC may send e-mail messages to our subscribers with news and special offers and users may, by return mail, indicate whether they would prefer not to receive any such mail in future.
- When a tour booking is made, a Proforma Invoice will be sent, and a deposit requested which serves as confirmation of the tour.
- It is your responsibility to check you have been invoiced the correct amount, agreed upon during email/telephone correspondence.
- All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR) unless otherwise arranged in writing.
- We will supply our banking details should you wish to make payment via EFT or deposit, or via PayPal.
- Please note no tour will depart until the full amount has been payed.
- Insurance against cancellation, illness and for loss of baggage is highly recommended for all travelers (please ask your travel agent for insurance options).
- Passengers undertake all activities associated with itinerary at their own risk and are responsible for their own insurance.
- Country & Coastal Touring CC will not be liable if anyone should fail to take adequate insurance cover.
- We accept no responsibility for death, injury or personal loss whilst on tour.
- We reserve the right to amend tour itineraries and routes should the need arise, and provide suitable replacements.
- Prices are subject to change without any notice prior to booking.
- Prices displayed on the website are correct at time of publishing but may in the interim have changed. Please request an up to date quote.
- Cancellation charges only apply to paid confirmed reservations.
- You must advise us in writing of your cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who made the original purchase.
- A 50% deposit is required, with the remained being payed 45 days prior to the tour departing.
- The following cancellations policy applies except if otherwise agreed upon in writing.
4.1 Cancellations 31 days or more: 50% return of booking fee.
4.2 Cancellations less than 30 Days: 30% return of booking fee.
4.3 Cancellations less than 10 Days: 10% return of booking fee.
4.4 No Show: No Refunds.